Spring and Summer are still for all the neutrals with pops of florals. I throw in anything straw/rattan/wicker or natural colored item to almost ANY outfit or any room in my home to add some texture and intrigue. I'm obsessed. It gives your outfit a timeless and polished look, in addition to the fact that this is the time to be outside in nature enjoying the beautiful weather!
Items to invest in for summer (as pictured above):
1. straw totes and bags (mine are here and here)
2. nude strappy heels and neutral wedges (here)
3. Distressed mom denim and a great skinny denim (here and here at Boutique OZ )
4. All the fun floral dresses and rompers
5. Transitional boots (pick any comfortable white or tan book)
6. Bum bag (also known as the fanny pack from the 80's) HERE
7. Levi's denim mom vintage mom shorts (A MUST BUY here)
8. Great pair of sunglasses and stackable bracelets
All items are also linked in our @liketoknowit app. Click here to get to it...SHOP OUR APP
Summer Looks to the right are all linked. I love shopping for spring/summer dresses and Kimonos at inexpensive places like Forever21 and Amazon.
My transitional pieces I invest more money in like boots, hats, denim and wedges/sandals. Hat on repeat from VICI is the Rocky Mountain Hat. Get on their waitlist because it sells out. I will update you when it's back in stock, too.
For work, I typically shop at Express or Ann Taylor for good quality pants and blazers. For heels and mules I search high and low for quality and comfort. Next posts coming up about work wear and patio remodel and kitchen updates! Stay Tuned!