Spring must haves for your bag that we are obsessed with using!
We just had to share some of my favorite spring essentials we carry in our cosmetic bag.
"It's what's inside that counts!"
Why We Love Love These Items
1. TULA Protect & Glow 30 SPF Sunscreen: Wearing sunscreen is extremely important and we have finally found a product that does not have the feel of greasy smelly sunscreen. This TULA product has the light feel of moisturizer with a great smell and BONUS, it doesn't clog your pores!
2. MIRCACLE Gel Nail Polish (Little Peony): My favorite at home nail polish, hands down! This is a gel nail polish that does not need to be cured using UV light. During quarantine with nail saloons closed this is my go to! Longest lasting polish I have tried when used with the top coat.
3. Dr. Brandts No More Baggage: This under eye solution is AMAZING! This cream can be used alone or under makeup. As mom of two I never skip a day of using this product. It tightens the bags under my eyes and makes me feel and look more awake! It's a miracle cream!
4. Anastasia Sugar Glow Kit: This powder highlight kit is great for spring and transitioning into summer. The pink tones looks good on any skin color. The shimmer is just right and I use all of the colors in this palette and with fair/medium skin and they all work seamlessly depending on the look I'm going for.
5. Tarte Shape Tape™ Concealer: OBSESSED would be an understatement in regards to this concealer. I honestly own it in three different shades as the seasons and my complexion changes. Sleepless nights can wreak havoc on my under eye area and this beauty does the trick every time. I can even get away with a light B.B. Cream and this concealer and look referred. RUN, don't walk to pick up this item if you don't have it already!!
6. Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara: Sara's MUST have! Finding a great mascara is nearly impossible, either it doesn't give you the lift you are looking for or it wears off giving you the raccoon affect. BTS mascara is long lasting and lives up to the hype, but better than sex? I'll let you be the judge of that.
7. M.A.C Cremesheen Glass (Fashion Scoop): Rule of lip gloss, MUST be non-sticky, moisturizing and have great color. Cremesheen checks every box!!! We cannot say enough great things about this product. Sara's favorite color is Fashion Scoop which fits right in line with her light hair and love for neutrals that still have a feminine pop.
8. Petunia Pickel Bottom Travel Train Case: Case of my dreams!! Not only is it cute, it's functional with compartments to keep items organized in a cute fashion.