Fall Wardrobe Must-Haves
Fall Jewelry is from KcChic Designs (earrings and necklace) and Amazon (watch set)
So, Fall is my favorite style season! You get to do all the layers, jewelry and the gorgeous colors of the ever-changing leaves. It's just a beautiful time of year. This leads me to the basics for this season that will be versatile and stylish while staying true to your budget (if it's like mine which is tight right now!)
Stores/Boutiques that we LOVE:
KCChicdesigns-best jewelry and accessories
Boutique OZ-best boutique for women
Butterbug Boutique-best boutique for organic children's clothing and more
Nordstom or Nordstrom Rack-best designer items staples
Target-best quick shopping for everything
Currently, I do all my shopping online due to Covid19, but someday I will be back in stores. My favorites all ship and they have quality pieces!
My MUST HAVES:
1. Jewelry is above pictured
2.. Flare and Crop/Straight Leg Jeans that work with booties!
|Look 1 Flare Jeans Amazon | Look 2 Crop Jean Levis Wedgie Fit | Look 3 Distressed Crop BDG|
2. Great Fall Hat-my hats are from Amazon and Boutique OZ
3. Once pair of neutral booties (Steve Madden) black heels and patterned mules.
4. Faux Leather Leggings-show stopping for all seasons and so comfy!
|Look 1 Spanx| Look 2 Spanx| Look 3 Spanx Dupe at Target|
5. Sweaters/Sherpas/Cardigans in all the basic colors
6. Bodysuits in black, white and cognac to use as layering pieces
7. Great statement bag and sunglasses
8. Great everyday layering rings and necklaces
9. Midi skirt and black dress for layering
I'm pregnant with Miles in the first two pictures, however I still wear the midi skirt (Amazon) and the black dress (Nordstrom Leith brand) for Fall to this day. They last and they are versatile. The last pic is to give you a smile. My little Parker is my mini and is the cutest pumpkin in the patch. Happy Fall Ya'll, thanks for following along! Hugs